3D FACELIFTS

HIFU

3D HIFU Full Face & Neck Lift                    £150

3D HIFU Eyes with Forehead                       £90

3D HIFU Jowls with Neck                              £90

HIFU is the most powerful treatment available as a safe alternative to surgery. We use the BEST technology available on the market to give you the best results possible It can be used on the body to tighten up loose skin or on the face as a facelift. Only one treatment per year required for the majority of clients! HIFU targets deeper layers under the skin - the exact same layer targeted during surgery. The HIFU causes micro injuries deep under the surface of the skin causing a mass increase of collagen production, for the body an even deeper level of HIFU is used which effectively breaks down the fat cells whilst also firming & tightening the skin. You will see a 20% result immediately with the remaining 80% appearing over the next 2-3 months. In the majority of cases only one treatment per year will be needed however if you feel you would like more further treatments can be done at 6 monthly intervals

3D Skintech Facelift                                                £40

The 3D- Non surgical Face Lift uses 3D- RF which is a non- surgical technology to target anti- ageing. 3D- RF penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue and the extra cellular matrix where the collagen fibres are embedded. The local heating of the area treated causes an immediate contraction of the collagen fibres, and at the same time increases the metabolism of the fibroblasts in order to accelerate production of new collagen fibres and elastin fibres to create a smoother, healthier & younger looking skin. This signature treatment is fantastic for targeting those hard to reach areas such as crow’s feet and the brow area giving you a more youthful appearance

3D Fat Freeze Double Chin                             £80

Medical grade 3D Ultimate Pro technology is clinically proven, it uses controlled cooling to -10 degrees to target & destroys fat cells. Stubborn pockets of fat are difficult to remove even with diet & exercise. Mummy tummy, love handles, back fat, thigh gap & double chin. The treatment is not uncomfortable no needles no pain, it is non-invasive & safe, results can be seen in weeks

Aqualyx Fat Dissolving Injections Chin                       £60

Aqualyx®, developed for the non-surgical reduction of localised fat under the skin is a gel-based aqueous solution, which dissolves fat and is biocompatible and biodegradable.

Aqualyx® works by causing the dissolution of fat cells. The body then expels the released fatty acids naturally.
Aqualyx® is the only safe product available for injection Lipolysis

01229 811415

©2019 by Refine Medispa. Proudly created with Wix.com